1. Die material is not good in the subsequent processing is easy to break.
2. Heat treatment: quenching and tempering process improper deformation.
3. Mold grinding flatness is not enough, resulting in flexural deformation.
4. Design process: mold strength is not enough, knife blade spacing is too close, the mold structure is irrational, the number of modules is not enough pad pad feet.
5. Wire cutting improperly: pull line line cut, the gap is not right, did not make clearance.
6. Punch equipment selection: punch tonnage, blanking force is not enough, under the moderator too deep.
7. Stripped off: before the production without demagnetization treatment, no back material shoots; production of broken needle off the spring and other materials.
8. Falling material is not smooth: assembly mold when no feces, or roll block the feces, pad feet blocked feces.
9. Production awareness: laminated stamping, positioning is not in place, did not use blow gun, the template has continued to crack production.
Next: No Information